- Manufacturing out of seamless or welded steel tubes
- Maximum length (L max) 10000 mm
- Maximum diameter (d max) 1200 mm
- Radial run-out tolerance depending on length and diameter up to 0.05 mm
- Standardized manufacturing: Turning
- Surface treatments on request
- Each roller is assigned a measuring protocol
The roller made out of steel, which is for the transport of webs and endless conveyers used in the various production procedures, is a key component in mechanical engineering and construction.
With our modern machine tools specially tailored to this product, we are able to produce precise steel guide rollers with a few precisely defined process sequences, which meet or exceed the requirements of our customers with an optimized material usage.
„The world’s leading machine manufacturers and plant builders trust our product”
Download product list in PDF format | guiding rollers / 150 kB