- Manufacturing out of seamless or welded steel tubes
- Maximum length (L max) 10000 mm
- Maximum diameter (d max) 1200 mm
- Radial run-out tolerance depending on length and diameter up to 0.05 mm
- Standardized manufacturing: Turning
- Surface treatments on request
- Each roller is assigned a measuring protocol
The roller made out of steel, which is for the transport of webs and endless conveyers used in the various production procedures, is a key component in mechanical engineering and construction.
With our modern machine tools specially tailored to this product, we are able to produce precise steel guide rollers with a few precisely defined process sequences, which meet or exceed the requirements of our customers with an optimized material usage.